After a summer filled with events both live and digital, Niantic has announced details for Pokemon Go Fest: Finale, a digital-only event that will conclude Pokemon Go Fest 2022 on August 27.
Trainers can log into Pokemon Go from 10am to 6pm local time and gain access to the Finale event, which will feature multiple raids, special Pokemon encounters and more. All players can access the event for free, but a Pokemon Go Fest: Finale event ticket is also available in the in-game store for $11 that will unlock even more benefits.
Features included in the free Pokemon Go Fest: Finale experience are listed below:
- A wild Pikachu wearing Shaymin’s scarf
- Four rotating habitats with unique wild Pokemon:
- 10:00 to 12:00 local time: Scyther, Pinsir, Sudowoodo, Hitmontop, Meditite, Anorith, Kricketot, Woobat, Karrablast
- 12:00 to 14:00 local time: Machop, Geodude, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Magmar, Numel, Cranidos, Drilbur, Axew
- 14:00 to 16:00 local time: Electabuzz, Electrike, Shinx, Lileep, Burmy (Sandy variant), Combee, Foongus, Joltik, Shelmet, Stunfisk
- 16.00 to 18.00 local time: Bulbasaur, Clefairy, Tentacool, Chansey, Tangela, Omanyte, Chikorita, Turtwig, Burmy (plant variant), Munna, Frillish, Swirlix, Skrelp
- Special Raids:
- One Star Attack: Pikachu (Shaymin’s Scarf), Axew, Rockruff
- Three Star Raid: Snorlax, Salamence, Druddigon, Dartrix, Torracat, Brionne
- Five Star raids will feature Ultra Beasts during the following hours:
- 10:00 to 12:00 local time: Feromosa
- 12:00 to 14:00 local time: Buzzwole
- 14:00 to 16:00 local time: Xurki tree
- 16.00 to 18.00 local time: Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa and Xurkitree
- Exclusive special research, snapshot surprises, stickers and avatar items
The extra features that come with the purchased Pokemon Go Fest: Finale ticket are as follows:
- Shiny Unown N & Unown X can be found in the wild (rare)
- Up to nine free daily raid passes (eligible for personal raids only)
- Five snapshot surprises
- Extra 5000 XP for winning personal raids
- Incense activated during event hours will last for two hours
- Triple XP for spinning Photo Discs at PokéStops and Gyms
- The hatching distance is halved when eggs are placed in the incubator during the event’s hours
- Trainers who have captured Sky Forme Shaymin can exchange it for Land Forme Shaymin, and vice versa
Pokemon Go Fest: Finale is the culmination of Pokemon Go Fest 2022, which featured live in-person events around the world, including Berlin, Seattle, and Sapporo. The Go Fest events highlighted Pokemon Go’s Season of Go, the 11th season of the game, which is scheduled to end on August 31.
GameSpot may earn a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently selected by our editors. GameSpot may receive a portion of the revenue if you purchase something displayed on our site.